If I were the President…
- Playing politics would not be the theme of my government, that is the foundation to all that ails America. My administration would be filled with real people, with real solutions. Playing politics is why nothing gets done in Congress.
- Income Equality will be replaced with Prosperity Equality. The road to individual prosperity is the real solution, not income equality. Income equality is counter-productive to self, the economy, and America. Growth on all levels comes when individuals prosper. Providing that path for all Americans would be the focus of my presidency. Income equality only affects those who earn an income; prosperity affects everyone wanting a better life, and that makes for a better America and a stronger economy. That road will be built by my government.
- Corporate bail-outs will no longer be readily available. No longer will Americans pay for the sins of the institutions. Bail-outs have contributed to the financial stress of our nation, and will no longer be an acceptable solution.
- My government will no more accept vacant houses and warehouses littering our neighborhoods while Americans sit on curbs and sidewalks, with no place to go. I would re-direct government financial waste in purchasing those vacant structures, executing Eminent Domain if I must, to provide shelter and meals for the homeless. Homeless Americans will no longer be acceptable. I will work with states and communities to solve this disturbing problem.
- No longer will jobs be shipped over-seas, while Americans struggle to find employment. Corporations already outside our borders will no longer be given a free pass. I will tighten regulations and impose higher taxes on American corporations doing business elsewhere. However, I will provide incentives to those businesses who move back to our shores and put Americans back to work. I will reach out to businesses who partake in my Prosperity Equality Initiative and also provide incentives for doing so.
- My government will reform our educational systems. Consistently, Japan, South Korea, the Untied Kingdom and Singapore dominate the top four as the world’s best in educational systems; I would reach out to those nations to create a consulting group to help America reform education, to provide world class education for our children. Ironically, these four nations also have very powerful teacher’s unions, yet, teachers very rarely ever go on strike- always putting the students ahead of their own agendas. I believe those unions should serve as a model for our own. Playing politics with our children is unacceptable and will not be tolerated by my administration.
- No longer will my government channel hundreds of billions of US dollars to foreign nations who do not benefit America. Our nation’s infra-structures are in decay; our entitlement programs straining financially; people going hungry; Americans losing their homes..there is just too much rebuilding of America that is needed to support another nation. I can not sit by and watch America suffer financially any longer and our nation’s finances are a top priority.